Natura Lounge transforms the garden into a harmonious oasis, where you and your family and friends can enjoy pure relaxation.
Doors and windows
- The exterior door is made of heat treated Nordic pine and a frame of crackless wood, heat treated Pine tree in the same brown finish with UV protection. Handles and locks have a black oxidized surface.
- The window frames are also made of crackless heat-treated Pine tree and have a 3-layer tempered glass tempered box..
- The inner door is made of 8 mm tempered safety glass with solid metal hinges and a door handle in top quality.
- The sauna equipment is made of high quality heat treated aspen.
- The interior walls and ceiling of the sauna are done in horizontal 27x 68 mm C5 profiles.
Natura sauna weighs net approx. 1100 kg. Gross: 1200kg. The sauna is delivered as a building set.
The sauna is designed by the Italian Luca Donazzolo, a talented architect trained at the University of Venice. Donazzolo specializes in the design and furnishing of wellness, fitness and beauty facilities. He is interested in wooden buildings and takes heed of energy efficiency and the environment in his designs.
Natura outdoor sauna is a place for community and relaxation close to nature.
The outside as well as the inside of the sauna and lounge, impresses with its deep brown hue and warmth from the thermally treated aspen. A large window in the front of the cabin gives a good view and proximity to nature.
All parts of the sauna are made of heat-treated wood, which increases durability. These wood species are also specially adapted to cope with the Nordic winter climate.
Walls and ceilings are well insulated and the roof is also built to withstand the weight of large amounts of snow.
This modular design, allows a variety of combinations of sauna and lounge units, only the imagination sets the boundaries.
An outdoor sauna and the lounge should always be placed on a level and stable surface, not in direct contact with soil and grass. Garden tiles are recommended as substrates. On gravel or sandy surfaces, Nordkap Living always recommends placing the sauna on a stable base of wooden beams.
Here are 3 suggestions of a number of possibilities for combining Natura outdoor sauna and lounge.